A scientifically validated proprietary dietary supplement to help boost immunity.
The Science behind ARTOVID-20®
Artovid-20® is a 100% natural oral supplement that is clinically tested for boosting immunity. It is made of 4 specialized plant extracts that work in harmony. Produced to US Patented process specifications, it has recently completed a Phase III, multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled Clinical study in subjects with Moderate Covid-19 infections. This study was managed by a San Jose, California based Clinical Research Organization.
Published Nov 25, 2022 in the highly respected peer-reviewed journal Phytotherapy Research, results show statistically significant reduction in duration of illness and severity scores of the symptoms associated with Covid-19. In addition, statistical significance was seen in alleviation of symptoms such as taste and smell from Day 5. Most importantly, there was statistical significance in reduction of Interleukin-6, the key biomarker that is the predictor of immune dysregulation, acute respiratory distress, mortality and Long-COVID.
A further subset analysis showed adjunctive effects with standard of care with Remdesivir. The full article can be read at:
Chitre, D., Nadkarni, S., Jagtap, N., Tulle, R., Gitte, A., Rahate, P., Chaskar, S., & Dey, D. (2022). Phase III randomized clinical trial of BV-4051, an Ayurvedic polyherbal formulation in moderate SARS-CoV-2 infections and its impact on inflammatory biomarkers. Phytotherapy Research, 1–10. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.7683.
- Extensive safety and toxicity studies in in-vitro, in-vivo and multiple human clinical studies*
- Genotoxicity, Cytochrome P450 studies, hERG channel blockage studies – show great safety*
- Clinical studies in other inflammatory conditions show statistical significance in improvement and in reversal of pro-inflammatory cytokines such as Interleukin-6, Rheumatoid factor and Tumor Necrosis Factor*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
100% Natural actives
Safe & Effective
US and International Patents pending
Supports a healthy Immune resistance
Highly effective Antioxidants
Supports the immune system
Enhances overall body functioning
No artificial colors or flavors
No genetically modified ingredients
Does not contain milk, lactose, soy, MSG, nuts, wheat or yeast
No added trans fatty acids.
*Other Key Scientific Publications on ARTOVID-20®
1. Chopra A., Saluja M., Kianifard T., Chitre D. & Venugopalan A. (2018). Long term effectiveness of RA- 1 as a monotherapy and in combination with disease modifying anti-rheumatic drugs in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. J Ayurveda Integr Med., 9(3), 201-208. DOI: 10.4103/0975-9476.72620.
2. Dey D., Chaskar S., Athavale N. & Chitre D. (2015). Acute and Chronic Toxicity, Cytochrome p450 Enzyme Inhibition, and HERG Channel Blockade Studies with a Polyherbal, Ayurvedic Formulation for Inflammation. Biomed Res Int.; Article ID 971982 DOI: 10.1155/2015/971982.
3. Chitre D. and Dey D. (2014). Method for extraction of fractions containing pharmacologically active ingredients with less cytotoxicity from one or more plants. US Patent issued 8,808,769. https://uspto.gov
4. Dey D., Chaskar S., Athavale N. & Chitre D. (2014). Inhibition of LPS-Induced TNF-α and NO Production in Mouse Macrophage and Inflammatory Response in Rat Animal Models by a Novel Ayurvedic Formulation, BV-9238. Phytother Res., 28(10), 1479-85. DOI: 10.1002/ptr.5151.
5. Chopra A., Saluja M. (2012). Validation and usefulness of Indian version (CRD Pune) health assessment questionnaire: Drug trials, community practice and COPCORD Bhigwan population study (1994-2012) Indian Journal of Rheumatology June, Vol 7, Number 2; pp. 74-82
6. Chopra A., Saluja M., Tillu G. (2010) Ayurveda – modern medicine interface: A critical appraisal of studies of Ayurvedic medicine to treat osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. J Ayurveda Integr Med. Jul-Sep; 1(3): 190–198. PMC3087360
7. Patwardhan B, Warude D, Pushpangadan P, Bhatt N. (2005). Ayurveda and traditional Chinese medicine: a comparative overview. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2005 Dec;2(4):465-73. Oct 27. PMC1297513
8. Chopra A., Lavin P., Patwardhan B. & Chitre D. (2004). Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial of Efficacy and Safety, in particular VAS and WOMAC, in Osteoarthritis of Knee (Journal of Clinical Rheumatology, 10, 236-245. DOI: 1097/01.rhu.0000138087.47382.6d.
9. Judith Horstman. (2000). “These ancient Indian remedies are said to ease aches and inflammation. A new study prompted us to take a closer look.” Arthritis Today (Publication of The Arthritis Foundation).
10. Chopra A., Lavin P., Patwardhan B. & Chitre D. (2000). Randomized Double-Blind Placebo- Controlled Trial of Efficacy and Safety in Rheumatoid Arthritis. Journal of Rheumatology, 27, 1365-72. PMID: 10852255.